Thai Body Work
Thai Bodywork is a unique combination of three major forms of therapy. First, the powerful Nuad Bo Rarn, or Thai Yoga Massage, also known as Ancient Thai Massage. This extraordinary therapy is itself inclusive of reflexology and shiatsu style energy work, along with deep, assisted yoga stretches.
The second major therapy included in this system is Chi Nei Tsang, the Taoist system of deep internal organ massage, which helps to clear, cleanse and purify the system.
We then include the revolutionary new system of Body Harmonics, which works through the fascial layer to create deep, rhythmic, harmonic pulsing within the connective tissue to open, and deeply energise the entire system.
Massages are given with clothes on in a safe and supportive environment.
Thai Bodywork sessions can help with the following:
- Release muscular tension
- Improve circulation
- Relieve acute and chronic pain
- Promote deeper and easier breathing
- Improve the circulation of blood and movement of lymph
- Relief of headaches and eyestrain
- Promote faster healing of soft tissue injuries
- Reduce excessive scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
- Enhance the health and nourishment of skin
- Improve posture
- Create a feeling of well-being
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Reduce levels of anxiety
- Increase in awareness of the mind-body connection
- Promote a relaxed state of mental awareness
Sessions are 1- 1 ½ hours and cost 30-45 usd